Forums

Forums » Sports, Fitness & Health » Thread »  Table Tennis Table and Table Tennis Robot

Thread: Table Tennis Table and Table Tennis Robot

Results: 1 to 5 of 5

01-17-2019 12:11AM #1

NotPerfectBut
NotPerfectBut
Table Tennis Table and Table Tennis Robot

After New Year, we purchased a table tennis table and robot for our basement. Well, I would say it was a deliberate and fast decision I have ever made.

Before doing so, you may have to ask few questions such as, space and location (to store it), budget (How much should you spend), player (do you have player to play with), frequency (how often are you going to use it), skills (do you really want to improve your table tennis skills with robot or just an alternative way for indoor exercises)
Continue......

01-17-2019 10:24AM #2

NotPerfectBut
NotPerfectBut
Re: Table Tennis Table and Table Tennis Robot

It was not hard to find a suitable place to locate the table tennis table, since it only needs 5’ by 9’ space with long side opening. In my situation, I have a space with 7.5’ wide and open ended long side and facing window.

I ordered a ESPN 2-Piece Official Size Table Tennis Table from Wal-Mart (value $499 Canadian dollar), the reason I chosen this middle to low price range table, was because I had no idea how well the table surface (related to bouncing) because it plays an significant role during play, and there is no way you can try out before you make a order......  

Finally I got the table, like the price indicated, it is what it is. It may take a little bit of effort or practice for getting used to your table...  

01-17-2019 10:37AM #3

Commuter
Commuter

Very interesting posts, would like to see more.

01-17-2019 11:48PM #4

NotPerfectBut
NotPerfectBut

Assembly a table tennis table is not a easy job, they may not look complicated at first, but tables are extremely heavy and require numerous steps. 

My suggestions are that you read all of the instructions before beginning. At least two people are needed to put together your table tennis table, even though instruction brochure says it need three people to finish. 

The package comes with installation tool kit, however if you are a handyman, you can also use a drill to speed up your assemblage. I would say that the installation brochure gives detailed step-by-step instructions, you won't go wrong if you follow them carefully and correctly. 

01-18-2019 11:57AM #5

NotPerfectBut
NotPerfectBut

Now upload some pictures to show my work......

Jan 18, 2019 12:00PM